WHO CAN HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION THAT YOU SHARED WITH US?
Bamboo Shoots Co (Timi Eross & Tom Smith) are the controllers of any data that passes through this website, and we are the only people who will have access to this information, and:
• We will not sell or rent your information to any third parties
• We will not share your information with third parties for any marketing purposes
• We only collect this information to be able to answer your enquiries and provide the service which was asked for.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM YOU?
We obtain information through this website anonymously by Google Analytics and directly by our Contact Form.
1. The anonymous information we collect may include your IP address, whether you are using a computer, a tablet or a phone, which country you are located, which website pages are accessed and how long you may spend looking at our website pages. This helps us to see where our website traffic is coming from and supports further developments to the site.
2. The direct information we collect is when you make an enquiry through our website or in an email. This will be your name, address, phone number and details about your event.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
We will hold your personal information on our systems and servers for as long as is necessary for the relevant service(s), or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with Bamboo Shoots Photography. Any information you provide will be used to:
• Carry out the services that you’ve asked for and create the contract.
• Keep in touch with you.
• Notify you of any changes to our services.
We don’t generate newsletters, generate bulk or direct mail shots for marketing. If we contact you, it will be about an enquiry you have made or any photographic services we have agreed upon. All communications will be sent directly from us to you.
When you provide any personal information, we ensure that it’s treated securely to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of any information. Our website is protected with SSL and our servers where we hold our data are encrypted.
Any information provided over the internet can never be guaranteed 100% secure. You may take care of your own personal information, and we’ll also do our best to avoid a data breach. The data you transmit to us shall be done at your own risk.
Anytime where you are given a password with access to your online gallery, you are responsible for sharing that password.
We don’t take any payments (credit or debit card) through this website, so please don’t share this sensitive information via our Contact Form on the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.